Sunday, September 16, 2018

Fall Rabbit


Happy Sunday! I hope this finds everyone safe. The weather has been awful all over the place lately hasn't it? Goodness!!  I did take some time to stamp during our rainstorm yesterday. It wasn't even supposed to rain, but...  lol I used this cute, and free, digital stamp along with the sketch at Cheerful Sketches, the inspiration at TIME OUT Challenges, and the theme at Creative with Stamps.

   

I got in a distressing mood today and I kinda wish I had left it all clean. Can't undo that, right? lol Oh well. I can always remake it and leave the distressing stuff off. Do you ever do that? Think that might look good? ...and no! Why did I do that???

I won't have much time to craft this week. I have to volunteer at the school for the first three school days and then Jason will be home on Thursday. He is working an extra day on Friday, so I guess that will be my day to play. Or to catch up on chores. Dang laundry...it never ends!!

This past Friday I took the two neighborhood cats and got them spayed/neutered and their vaccinations. I still have the female with me to let her heal more and man! She's a sweetie pie. I'm still raising a few butterflies here and there as well. We didn't have a lot of Monarchs in the spring, but they are around more now.

And just in case anyone is wondering what Laila's into right now. lol

6 comments:

  1. The first thing I noticed was the distressed edges and really liked them, they suit the image and feel of the card perfectly. So I would say, leave it as it is.....I never re-do cards!! I love how you added the little collection of leaves in the corner and the twine works well with the colours and disressed edges. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and pretty, Rita ... that little cluster of twine tied leaves is a great touch ... seems the bunny is looking up at them waiting for them to tumble gently down! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute bunny with the pumpkin. Great card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene CWS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little bunny. Your coloring is awesome. I love the distressing and the detail of the leaves and twine in the corner. Thanks for playing at Time Out and Creative With Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thank you so much for participating with the challenge at Cheerful Sketches!
    Greetings Ditta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring of that sweet rabbit. Awesome card!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)