Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Guacamole Day?


Happy Wednesday. We've made it through half the week. Kinda. lol I hope yours is going better than mine. I did take time to play with this cute new set from Kindred Stamps. They have a Wacky Holiday of the Month club you can join and this is September's set. September 16th is Guacamole Day, so that's this month's wacky holiday. Funny, right? lol I can't wait to mail out some cards for it. I used the current sketch, flipped, from Sketch Saturday and played along with Simon Says Stamp Stamp It challenge for STAMPtember.


I'm off to shower and get ready for my first library volunteer shift. I am now regretting signing up since Laila's back to having issues at school, but I'll deal with my embarrassment and go I guess. She decided to hide her medicine last week instead of taking it, so I think that might be the issue. We talked about it and she took it today, so fingers crossed. It's one that can take weeks to work, so I'm sure we are starting over. This child!

2 comments:

  1. This card is so stinkin' cute! Hope you had fun at the library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the avocado stamps! This is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)