Sunday, September 23, 2018

Thankful Tree


Sunday. Everyone ready for some football today?? :) We are making chips and queso and Arnold Palmers (the non-alcoholic kind). I've been doing a little stamping and wanted to play along with the Cupcake Inspirations challenge. I love this challenge and try to play when I can. This time it was football related. :) I used espresso paper, but it seems to look black in my pictures. I also used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. I was hoping to actually play along with the team, but I didn't get it finished in time.


I had a busy week. Laila's teacher needed help two days, I had my library volunteer shift another day, and then the school garden club had one of the leaders out so I filled in there as well. I think Thursday was the only day I wasn't at the school doing something. This week I'll be there Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It's nice to help out. Laila is still struggling, so that's been hard. It's very mentally exhausting and I've been crying a lot. Send good thoughts that things get better. I do think that she's better overall, but we still have a ways to go. A boy from her class brought her some snails this week, so they are now friends. lol

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great card Rita! I really LOVE that tree! It's just so perfect and real looking!!! Beautiful mix of colours! I'm pretty sure you can just put your card in with ours even if you are late!!! We don't mind at all!!!! Have fun at school this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweet tre and I love how Laila loves her critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely design and great use of our colours. The tree is just lovely. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)