Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

    
Since I'm still being a lazy pregnant lady, I used my leisure time to stamp again today.  :)    I did manage to fit a bit of laundry in there too, so at least I feel a bit productive.   Growing a baby is hard work though, right?!   I decided to combine two fun challenges today, the awesome sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday with the awesome colors from colourQ.   While I did order a few more new stamp sets, right now I'm enjoying the two I do have.  So...it's Happy Hour again today!
Don't you just love this stamp set?   It's just so fun and perfect for summer cards!  I added a few more new goodies to this card too, the Finishing Touches Edgelits and the Chevron embossing folder.   I think it turned out great considering I struggled a bit with all the layers.  Cheers!

Stamps:  Happy Hour
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Night of Navy DSP (misc. retired), 2011-2013 In Color DSP stack
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Regals buttons, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine

17 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the rhinestone detail in the martini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it and that set! I have it coming to me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be 5 o'clock somewhere!! I will have one of those please. Great job. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Rita, I love that olive and what a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday, hopefully with friends! Yes, growing a baby is hard work, but just the beginning! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy! Thanks for joining us with your awesome card this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun way to use those colors---I would not have thought to use them, but of course, you ROCKED the color challenge! I got that EF but haven't opened it yet...in fact I have a whole box of goodies I haven't used yet! Not enough hours in the day! Hope you're resting up! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! I love that set and I love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll drink to one fabulous card, Rita! LOVE everything about it. Great use of the colors and the rhinestones in the martini are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card! Love everything! The colours, stamps, texture! You have rocked this sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Try Stampin;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I love the little Lucky Limeade accents for each cup. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I may need to get this set eventually. So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute! so glad you decided to join us at the ColourQ this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you mixed up the patterns and the texture. Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your rhinestone accents--fabulous! The coloring is just gorgeous, too! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card - love that you used a lot of elements but the card is still very clean! Will CASE this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card Rita is perfection! Love , love, love how you combined the two challenges. You totally rocked the sketch and paired it with the perfect colours and stamp set. So glad you join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card, the stamp set, the colours of your papers. The drinks look refreshing. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a wonderful card Rita. So stylish and I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)