Monday, June 25, 2012

Nursery Photos (No Stamping!)

I didn't get to stamp today and probably won't tomorrow, so I thought I'd share a few nursery pictures before we headed to the hospital on Wednesday.  I have no idea when I'll be back with a card, but hopefully I'll have some baby pictures to share by the weekend! 
Laila's bag is packed and ready to go.  I really hope her coming home outfit won't be too big!   We are taking some newborn sized stuff just in case, but it won't be as cute as this little dress that we both love.
Crib, complete with giant sock monkey!   (Don't worry, he'll be finding a new home soon!)
Our rocking and reading corner.   She's been so lucky to have received almost a bookshelf full of books!  I hope she loves reading as much as I do!
I braved IKEA yesterday and found this cute lamp.   I love it.   Notice the gorgeous MDS framed art made by my awesome friend, Mindy!
My friend and club member Shannon made these cute letters.   Now she should remember her name.  :)
One of my Pinterest-inspried crafts, fabric covered embroidery hoops. 
The dresser/changing table area.  I love that it can grow with her and become a desk later.  I hope she'll stamp on it one day!  

So we are ready!   Just need the baby.  :)     Thanks for all the support and all the wonderful comments about my work for the past few weeks.  I had a nice run of mojo here at the end and had a blast creating.   I hope it won't be too long before I can find myself back in my room stamping.   I'm lucky that Jason works 3 days a week and is a hands-on dad.   I should have some "me time" once I feel like I can sit comfortably!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful nursery! Sending prayers and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at baby things! Just to think this time next week, there'll be a little baby girl in there. Good luck with the birth and I can't wait to see some pics of little laila.
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your hard work has really paid off because you've got a beautiful nursery to welcome your beautiful new baby. Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet sweet nursery! I am so excited for you! Can't wait for those first baby pictures! My daughter picked out the same lamp for her nursery :) I will be thinking of you tomorrow for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous nursery! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely nursery, cant wait
    to see it with you and your new baby good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!!! Cannot wait to see Laila!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs and lots of thoughts tomorrow! The nursery is adorable! I can't wait to see little Laila! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita, I am so poor at taking time to comment, but I hope you know how much I absolutely adore your work by all the projects of yours I pin and include in my iPICKS! You have become one of my favorite artists! So very happy for you during this exciting time in your life! Enjoy your little one! Can't wait to see pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rita, I can't wait to hear of Laila's arrival and see pictures - she has a beautiful room to come home to!

    Hugs,
    Susan aka Soozie4Him on SCS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work! Love your colors and all the things you made yourself.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)