Saturday, June 23, 2012

Color Coached!

I think I must have used up all my mojo for the month over the past few weeks!  :(  This week has been a total bust, but today I decided I needed to try to stamp something.   I didn't see a current challenge that spoke to me, so I grabbed the Color Coach, picked a set of colors, and then grabbed a stamp set.   I didn't have anything in mind to make, but after playing around a little, here's what I came up with.
I had planned to use more of my new goodies, but French Foliage was looking a bit sad on my shelf.  I decided to show it some love today.   It is one of my favorite sets but it's more of a fall set...normally.   :)   We'll just pretend that there are blue leaves somewhere, okay?    I did manage to get one new product on here, the Finishing Touches edgelits.   I thought this one would look perfect with the Netting background.   So yay me, I stamped!

Only 4 more days until we meet our little girl!    Needless to say we Jason has a lot to do to get ready.   I am pretty miserable and uncomfortable at this point, so even sitting or walking hurts.  I'm useless and so thankful that I have a husband who is amazing at getting things done.  He's done way more nesting that I have this time.  Hopefully we'll be home by this time next week and I'll be able to share some pictures!  I appreciate all the comments and support you all have shared over this journey!  (HUGS)

Stamps:  French Foliage, Netting background
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Paper: Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, First Edition DSP
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Chery Cobbler baker's twine, Neutrals buttons, Color Spritzing tool, Cutter Kit (retired), sponges

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color combo and I love it paired with this stamp set! So fresh and fun, my friend! Enjoy those 100 degree Texas temps....phew!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, you have been using some AMAZING color combos lately. I don't care if there are no blue leaves, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this :)
    I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous card. Love what your colour coach has come up with. Hope all goes well with your big day. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful Rita. Love the panel of leaves and the netting looks fantastic with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)