Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's here!

My box of goodies got here Wednesday evening!  I was so excited to unpack it!   I love getting packages anyway, but a big box full of stamping supplies was a very special treat!
I just love all the supplies that were included in the kit.   I am so happy that they had a special deal on signing up this month.  (If you want to know more, let me know!)   It was the perfect temptation for people like me.   I had been thinking about becoming a demonstrator for ages and the $99 kit was all I needed to take the plunge.   Now I'm just waiting on the new catalog to go active on July 1st to place my first order!    While I'm waiting, I'll be working on making some cards and projects to display at my open house.   I am going to try to have that towards the end of next month, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the family! I signed up a year ago with this promo and you can't beat it ;) It sounds like you're off to a good start, so I can't wait to hear how more.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I love this set and plan to do much more with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a demonstrator!! You will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)