Saturday, June 12, 2010

My First Job as a Demonstrator!

It has been 4 days since I signed on to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and I already have my first job!    :)   It is not a sales yielding job, but a fun and rewarding one nonetheless.    My friend Rebecca asked me to do a stamping birthday party for her daughter's birthday party next Saturday.   I am planning on the girls making this bookmark and a card for their dad's for Father's Day.  In addition, I wanted to make up some cute treat bags to use as party favors.  I made them and included some candy, stickers, and a few die cut butterflies and flowers.  I am going to attempt some cupcake toppers too, but we'll see how those go!  I really hope they like them and have fun making them.   (I'll post pictures of the card once I get it designed!)

If you think your child would be interested in a crafty birthday party, be sure to contact me for more information.   The projects can be customized to any age group!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness - I knew you'd be hopping soon, but 4 DAYS?!?!? That's terrific!!!

    Can't wait to hear the comments about those at the FSMA conference :)

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)