Thursday, June 24, 2010

Two Projects in One Day! Oh My!

Here's my project for today.   It is not my normal style at all!  I got the idea from this card by djahner on SCS and ran with it.   I love Melon Mambo, so be prepared to see it a lot!  Sorry for the bad picture; not much sunlight at midnight.  :)  

Card Recipe:
Paper:  Whisper White card stock (#100730), Basic Black card stock (#102851), Pretty in Pink card stock (#100459)
Ink:  Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad (#115656)
Stamps:  Vintage Vogue (#118598) clear mount
Accessories:  Pretty in Pink button (retired?), Hemp Twine (#100982)
Tools:  Cutter Kit (#106958), Spiral punch (#108341)

Here is how I finished off my brayered sunset card.    I think it turned out pretty good for a first attempt.

Recipe:
Paper:  Whisper White card stock (#100730), Pumpkin Pie card stock (#105117), Chocolate Chip card stock (#102128)
Tools:   Brayer (#102395), Stamping Sponges (#101610), Stamp-a-ma-jig (#101049, Paper Cutter (#104152)
Ink:  More Mustard Classic Stampin' Pad (#103152), Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad (#105216), Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pad (will be in new catalog), Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad (#100908)
Stamps:  Upsy Daisy (#111710)  

5 comments:

  1. I've had your recent posts waiting in the dock for some time to leave comments and Safari has quit every time (maybe it's the number of sites I've left hanging in the dock!).

    I'm so glad you're doing this - these cards are beautiful!!!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one!
    I'm following you!

    Oh, and to Lucy and Ethel above: Hee-hee-hee! Cute!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautiful for a first time, beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Even better than I suggested. I love what you did with it. The sentiment over the sun is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For several years I uploaded to SCS before taking the plunge in blogging. I only bought SCS...in a way it does make things easier to stick with one manufacturer because there are sooooo many choices now....it's overwhelming! I think we've all kicked up our photog skills...I was reminded by another blogger that I use to scan my cards...oy.

    Thanks so much for linking up and helping me to celebrate my blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)