Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Chemistry Love


Believe it or not, I'm still alive.  It's been a rough start to the year and I haven't had much luck creating anything.   I did have a class on Sunday, so I thought I would share one of the projects we made.  I love this Undeniable Chemistry stamp set and matching dies from My Favorite Things.  As a science nerd, they were a must have for me.  I wanted to teach my ladies about distress inks, so we used those as well.   Everyone did an amazing job and I was so proud of them.  :)

On a side note for my dog loving readers, I donated all the money I made to Reggie's Friends to help with a special girl named Flora that they recently rescued.  They have two dogs with VERY bad injuries that need a lot of love and help and it was just on my heart to help.  If you would consider helping as well, please check out their Facebook page.

Chef Laila and I are making an oven omelet (thanks, Pinterest) for dinner and she is a great stirrer.  :)  So silly!  She's still having a rough time at school, so I guess we are going to do an official evaluation through the school.   The counselor I had her see says she's just gifted and strong-willed, so fingers crossed that it.   She's doing a lot better with other kids now, but we still have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)