Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Freshly Made Smiles


Surprise!  Two days in a row. lol  Today is a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and I was able to make a card yesterday while Laila was at MDO.  :)   Yay!  Narelle created this fabulous sketch and I loved using it! I pulled out a Simon Says Stamp card kit and used the products from there along with my SSS stitched circles die and a Tim Holtz stencil for this cute, but simple card.  The current SSS Flickr challenge is anything goes, so I just had to enter!


Isn't that a fun sketch?  I just love it!   I also love what the team did with it and can't wait to see the gallery this week!


Look at that face!  I swear she's a mess. So smart, but so sassy.  SOOOOO sassy.  It's hard to figure out how to discipline her without breaking her spirit.  She's been a huge challenge for me as I struggle and fumble my way through PMDD and my low iron/vitamin D issue.  Three year olds and a tired, grumpy momma are a volatile combination at times.  I'm trying so hard though and I hope one day she knows that.  <3 arenting="" attempted="" difficult="" ever="" for="" i="" is="" most="" nbsp="" p="" sure="" the="" thing="" ve="">

8 comments:

  1. So bright and happy! And that rich blue background is wonderful! So striking.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! You are right...that blue is fantastic and all the bright happy details are perfect against it. Yep....she is a mess....but a cute one! Saves mine sometimes for sure. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a bright and cheerful card! That sun just makes me smile as does the look on Laila's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this card! That blue background is gorgeous, and I love the pops of red and yellow against it. This card makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sunshine theme! The rays of the sun, the smiling face - yep, this is one terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card Rita - especially that fabulous blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card totally makes me smile! I love that background - that stencilled sun is fabulous! Enamel dots are so fun! I just love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cheerful!! I love how you have accented with the rays of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)