Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Bird


Well, I'm only like super late with my Freshly Made Sketches post.  lol Better late than never though, right?   Amy has such a fun sketch this week and I was excited to play along.  My brother is a St. Patrick's Day baby so I decided to get ahead and make his birthday card!   I used the fun bird stamp I got at From the Heart stamps because he cracks me up and my brother needs some laughs right now.

  
I am still struggling to create very much.  I think about it, but I just can't bring myself to go in my room and do it.  I might try to challenge myself to redo one of the Online Card Classes I've done in the past or even make a card every day in March to get myself back in the mode.  Or just color images for now and work on the card part later?  I don't know...   Laila is sick with a cold now so sleep is a bit rough.  I'm headed to take a nap now!  

Before I go, here's the newest member of our family.  His name is Pet (Laila named him).  lol  Laila LOVES him and he seems to like his new home in our 10 gallon tank.  :) 

6 comments:

  1. Great card, such a fun image and I love how you've coloured it, wish my colouring was as good! Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Rita! Fabulous balance of color, elements and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image Rita - your colouring is perfect as always! Your brother will love this fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so fabulous. The image is awesome! Your coloring always astounds me and you design talent is unsurpassed. Yes, better late than never! I'd hate to miss a card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute......and beautifully colored! The big guy's birthday is St. Patrick's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)