Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Snowman and Cocoa


I'm running so behind with my stamping, but I wanted to be sure I used this adorable image that's the From the Heart Stamps stamp of the month.   I love snowmen and hot chocolate, so together they make my heart happy.   :)   If you haven't played along with their monthly progressive challenge, it's a great month to jump in and start since this guy is only $1.  What a deal, huh?   I'm really enjoying digital stamps now, so I love getting the new one every month!

Laila is feeling much better and not coughing much at all.  I'm so thankful because those nights getting up and down all night with her was wearing us out.   Of course now Jason is sick, so...  lol   I always have sinus issues going on, but I sure hope to avoid this yuck.  

2 comments:

  1. Great coloring job (especially since you are probably having a hard time keeping your eyes open:). Glad Laila is better and hoping you get some good rest. Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just lovely. The colors, the paper, the coloring and the design are just spot on. Thanks so much for using the From The Heart Stamps stamp of the month. I look forward to March's image. See you then!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)