Monday, February 22, 2016

Super Girl Birthday


Whew.  I actually made a card!  I spent most of the weekend working on organizing my stamp room, but I did sneak in one card.  I wanted to play along with the sketch at MFT Card Challenges and the Anything Goes challenge at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.   I just love this super girl image.  It is the perfect (late) birthday card for a special friend of mine who loves superheroes.  I hope its cuteness makes up for its lateness.  lol

Laila is finally starting to feel better.  She's still coughing a little, but the oral steroid they gave her at the doctor last week helped with part of the croup.   She sure woke up early today, so I'm going to need another cup of coffee to stay awake!   Have a great week!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)