Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Magical Harry

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  My sweet friend Jen T. is the hostess this week and she has a simple sketch that is super versatile for everyone.  I hope she forgives me for changing the orientation to portrait.  :)   I didn't have much time to make my card so I grabbed this panel I'd colored a while back, added a sentiment, and a little strip of Crushed Curry.   Super simple.

A couple people had asked about the stamps for this card.  The Harry Potter is a digital one from Bugaboo stamps and you can find it here.  The sentiment is from a set from The Cat's Pajamas called Presto.  I hope that helps!


We are having a rough sleep week already.  Laila is sick with what might be croup, so we are off to the doctor with her today to see what's going on.  Jason and I starting to get sick as well, so chicken soup might be on the menu for dinner.   And hopefully naps are in our future.  ...yawn...

13 comments:

  1. This guy is adorable.....thanks to your magic! Cute card.....great pop of yellow! Hope you are all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know who makes Harry and where the sentiment came from.

    Hope your successful in fighting off the crud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute xx
    Hope you're all feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know as well who made the stamp and sentiment! Great card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and beautifully colored, as usual. Hope everyone is back to full health soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that image and it looks fantastic on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great boy's card, although I'm sure a lot of girls would appreciate it too. Hope you're all soon feeling better. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image! And I have a fifteen year-old daughter who would probably be excited about stamping if I had one like this. I love how you colored it, especially the tie and scarf -- just like a true Harry Potter fan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope you all are well! This is so fun - LOVE the rich colors - the pop of Curry is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great card Rita! I love the little Harry Potter! Great colouring (as always!)! Hope everyone is starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is awesome and not one I've seen before - such a fab card Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is incredible, Rita! This couldn't be more perfect. I love this fun image and the large scallops are perfect with this!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)