Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Winter Thinking of You


I thought I'd share another card we made in my class on Sunday.  I had pinned this video from Penny Black ages ago and thought it might be a fun technique to try with my ladies.   I had a bit of a touch time with it using watercolors, but it was pretty easy with distress inks.  Their cards all turned out so great and I was so happy at how adventurous they were in trying it.  I did take a big leap and let them use my awesome Branch Out set that I don't like to share.  lol  (Thanks again, Pat!)

I'm enjoying the freedom of teaching classes with no worry about who makes the product or if it is retired.  I love not worrying able selling things either.   I loved my time with Stampin' Up!, but I'm having a blast with so many other products.  I keep debating on selling off more of my SU stuff, but I know I still love some of it and will get back to using it more one day.   I think...  ;)


Laila loved the local nature park we went to and it really is a great place.  They have a playground, a center with all these bones/skeletons/skins as well as furs and preserved bugs and birds, live snakes and turtles, a turtle pond, and a little old time village where they host heritage days.  They have a program for 3/4 year olds, so I signed her up to go next month.  I hope she enjoys it!



2 comments:

  1. Beautifully soft and lovely! I'd glad you are enjoying it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen your card on Pinterest, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)