Saturday, April 2, 2016

Stampin' Up! Aviary


I realized that my Stampin' Up! stamps were probably starting to feel neglected, so I decided to make the first week in April a week of using them!   My first card I grabbed the adorable retired set called Aviary.   I used my Color Coach for a color combo of Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, and Pumpkin Pie.  I thought it turned out cute!  Simple, but with some added embellishments that make it a little fun.  :)

We went to Baskin Robbins on Tuesday to have a scoop.  Laila had a blast and by the end of her cone, she had a complete chocolate goatee.  lol  It was making the people walking in laugh.  She had a pretty good week, but man did I struggle.  I guess I'm going to have to talk to my ob/gyn about the big H word.  My hormone levels cause me so much toil and trouble as they change throughout the month.  I'm taking antidepressants and have anxiety meds to help, but it's just not enough.  I know we aren't having more kids and I'm over 40 now, so there's no reason I need all those girly parts.   They are just causing trouble!   Today has been productive however!  Jason replaced the faucet that's been leaking, we've rearranged the living room, I worked on organizing Laila's playroom and our homeschool stuff, and we are about to start making the potato and corn chowder that's for dinner.  :)  And I made this card.  :)  

I hope you are having a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa you did have a productive day.....my days always derail! I always loved this set - your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)