Saturday, April 16, 2016

Freshly Made Roses


Well, I'm pretty late with my Freshly Made Sketches card, but I was inspired by the sketch and wanted to put one together.  I played around with my new Brusho watercolor crystals last week and had a bunch of backgrounds made up.  I used a new Stampers Anonymous stencil that was gifted to me by a sweet crafty friend I met on Instagram. The sentiment is from Altenew.  

Here's Narelle's awesome sketch:
I didn't quite get it right I see now, but I tried.  I have been so tired the past few days and it's a miracle I made anything.  Whew.   I do have two more cards using stencils that I'll post over the coming days and then I'm moving on to a new week.  I might try a week of inking stamps that are still in the package.  ;) 

We had a zoo day on Thursday and Laila got to do her most favorite thing, ride the carousel.  Three times.  lol 

3 comments:

  1. I'm just loving that background and loving your card. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the look of the Brushos through a stencil! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Your Brusho background is stunning. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)