Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Stampin' Up! Bloomin' Beautiful


Happy Tuesday folks!  I'm sharing a card I made with this week's Mojo Monday sketch with you today.   For this one, I pulled out what I think was my very first Stampin' Up! set I bought from my first demo.   It is called Bloomin' Beautiful and it has some lovely flower images.  I haven't distressed anything for a while, so I added some of that for a more rustic? feel.

I hope you are enjoying the week of Stampin' Up! cards I'm doing.  I have another one for you tomorrow for this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch, so stay tuned!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Love the softness of the panels and the gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the soft distressing and how you colored the floral image. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each time I see a Bloomin' Beautiful card, I ask myself, "Do I have that stamp set?" I think I need to check my stash. This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Distress away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not usually a fan of distressing, but is is lovely. It's a nice soft distressing and with the red, the colours go well together. It's a lovely take on the sketch and I love how you've used the button and twine. BTW I've eaten two Peeps already - I love how they are more melt in mouth than our marshmallows which can be a bit chewy. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)