Sunday, April 10, 2016

Stenciled with Avery Elle


A new week!  Last week I enjoyed working with some of my Stampin' Up! stamps again.  This week I'm revisiting the Online Card Classes class called Stenciled.  If you haven't taken it, I would totally recommend it.  I have a few stencils that were still brand new, so I decided to get some ink of them this week.   This stencil is from My Favorite Things, but I think it has been retired.  They have plenty of really awesome ones that you can see here though.   I paired it with a die and coordinating stamp from Avery Elle.  I still love my stitched dies from Lil' Inker and have to use those!  This set is great because the largest die just puts the stitches on the card base; it doesn't cut anything.


Laila did her own bit of watercoloring this week.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Saw it On IG and had to come and give it some love here. I adore the background stencil - the colours are gorgeous and then with the pop of black on top, it's striking. Love that stitched background - will look into that! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)