Monday, April 18, 2016

Simply Stenciled


Here's my final stencil card for you.  It's a simple one, just using two distress ink colors and a stencil.  I added a few sequins and a bold sentiment and left it at that.  The stamps are from Altenew and the stencil a retired one from My Favorite Things.


Just thought I'd share my happy mail I got this week.  I am trying to add in a few of the coordinating dies for some of my stamp sets, so I got a couple of those, two new small stamps, and some LuLaRoe leggings and perfect tee.  If you haven't tried their clothes yet, wow!  So soft!  I am in love!

I'm off to clean and worry.  We are having some serious rain in our area today and pretty much everything is closed due to flooding.  Jason wasn't able to get out of the driveway this morning, but he did go in later. Thankfully he made it safely, but I'll be worried until he's back home tonight.  We've all been awake since 4:45, so it will be a long day.  Yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)