Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Freshly Made Leaves


Wednesday means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Karren is the designer this week and has a fun one!  I messed it up (as always), but I love my card anyway.   I just got some beautiful new dies from Concord & 9th and I had to use them!  Aren't they pretty?  Great way to use up some scrap pieces too.  :)

Stamps:  Wplus9 Grateful Greetings
Ink:  Stampin' Up! Early Espresso
Paper:  SU Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, and SU DSP scrap
Tools:  Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders, Concord & 9th Layering Leaf dies
Other: Linen Thread, SU Regals Candy Dots, SU burlap ribbon


Isn't that fun?  I love the "any shapes" option because the possibilities are endless!  I look forward to seeing you in the gallery!  Below is my first attempt with the sketch the same products.  I like the second on so much better!


9 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards! I love these Fall colors and the texture of the burlap and string. Beautifully done, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both versions! And you do have a way with color - the touch of blue is a wonderful accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous, Rita! I love the colors you've put together here and those die-cuts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've chosen a beautiful colour combo for these diecuts - it looks great in both card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you decide which one you like better because they are both pretty awesome! Although I will confess that I like the jute ribbon (or whatever that is) on the redux. But I'm a sucker for texture, so what do I know?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rita, it's such a gorgeous card ! Love these fall colors and this lovely branches bouquet

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card... love how you used your new dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for the season!! I love your fall colors with the pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)