Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 287


I woke up early one day over the weekend and thought I'd try to play along with my friends at Freshly Made Sketches.  For some reason they keep me on the team roster even though I spend all my time on the bench.  :)  Jen T had a fun sketch that immediately made me think of this cute set from Simon Says Stamp.  It came together and I love the result.  :) Yay!

I'm off to have my coffee and see how much of A Handmaid's Tale I can watch before Laila wakes up.  I hate that Hulu only releases one episode at a time, but I do love Wednesdays now.  :) 

8 comments:

  1. Love this card! Colors are great and use of the sketch is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this! And I wish I had Hulu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the sketch! Your stack of books looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great book card for all my library cohorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Rita! I love that stack of books and that fabulous sentiment! Enamel dots are definitely one of my favourite accents!!! I love all of your caterpillar and butterfly pictures. Jake has wanted to raise butterflies but our weather has been harsh lately so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't survive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool! This image is just perfect for the sketch and the colours you've used are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sentiment, and I love how you've used this image with the sketch. Cute card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We keep you because we love you (and because you make cards like this!!!). The stack of books is totally perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)