Monday, May 29, 2017

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday 286


Today's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge was to make a coordinating pair of cards.  Same supplies, different look.  I love this Mum's the Word set and thought it would be fun to use for the challenge.  I think they are different enough.  I love the colors.  I know we are about to start Summer, but man!  Fall is my season and I am ready for it already.  :)


I was going to add embellishments, but I actually liked the plain cards.

I'm off to make a Costco list and see what other errands I need to run.  I tried a trip out earlier and was able to do one out of three on my list.  It seems to be that way lately.  Either something I need is out of stock or in today's case, the overnight return at the library was broken.  Grr!


13 comments:

  1. One of my all time favorite sets ~ these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the challenge. I like these a lot. I like your choice to leave them clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun to see 2 cards with the same stamps look different and so beautiful! Both lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ensemble and interpretation of the challenge. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards and even though they coordinate, they look different. And I'm right there with you about summer. Can't wait for Fall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coordinating cards, Rita! I used Mums The Word, too, but in a totally different way. Will keep your design in mind for future use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your duo! Gorgeous colors, I really like that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! It's one of my favorite sets, too, and it's been far too long since I pulled it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)