Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 288

Back with a new card.  I treated myself to a new sunflower stamp last week and wanted to use it.  It was so fun to color!  I used it for this week's new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  My card deviates from it some, but it was closer to begin with.  The yellow polka dot paper was on crooked so I tore the original apart and redid it.  I somehow ended up shifting the image more towards the middle, so...  Jen M., our hostess, says I'm forgiven, so I went ahead and posted it.

It's been a long day, so I'm headed to bed.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  Laila and I have had a few nature walks, so we've enjoyed the outdoors.  The snakes not so much, but the rest was fun.  :) 


8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous image and I love all of the pretty layers! You have colored this so beautifully. Any nature walk that included a snake would quickly become a run for me. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the homespun look of your card! Very pretty oh color master!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No forgivness required! Your coloring is amazing. The flowers are so vibrant and you've made the milk can look like the cylinder it is! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Rita! That sunflower is so pretty and your card so cheery! Love your colouring! I can't get over how long Laila's hair is! It's so pretty! I'm jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sunflower stamp is beautiful - as is your coloring of it! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is just lovely... the coloring is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly beautiful Rita! I love these flowers and your colouring is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)