Sunday, May 21, 2017

Stampin' Up! Oh Hello


Thought I'd share a card I made this week.  I've been so exhausted, so my creativity stays in bed I think.  I decided to randomly pull a couple sets off my Stampin' Up! shelf to play with, so I did make a couple cards. Nothing exciting, but I tried.  I used the Color Coach for a color combo of Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, and Pool Party.  The layer of gray is actually the Hardwood background stamp.  Hopefully a trip to the doctor will clear up what's going on with me.  I picked up some liquid iron supplements at the store today just in case I'm anemic again.  That's and vitamin D deficient was the culprit last time.


Jason has been working all weekend putting together one of those large outdoor wooden playsets for Laila.  It will be her birthday present from us and my family.  Today was day three and he's still not finished. He did get the swings and slides ready, so she can play for now.  He'll have to wait until he's off again to work on the roof of it. What a project.  She loves it though.

I'm off to do some laundry and maybe have a coffee.  There's a new podcast episode I wanted to listen to, so relaxing to that and a coffee sounds like the perfect way to end a weekend.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)