Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 300


Can you believe that we've now had 300 sketches at Freshly Made Sketches and been going for 6 years? Crazy!  I have struggled to remain a part of the team lately, but my amazing teammates keep me around anyway.  It's such a supportive group and I'm thankful that Lesley thought enough of me and my cards to ask me to be on the team.   I hope you'll come play along with us this week.  We will have the winners as usual, but one random participant will win all the cards made by the team.  I know I'd love to have them, so come play!


I love this big poinsettia stamp from Stampin' Up! and it seemed perfect for the sketch.  The sentiment is from another set that I know both Jen Timko and I love, Bright Hopes.  I hope my flower looks okay.  My lightest marker ran out and I had to try and finish with it barely working.  I need to get a refill quickly as it's one of my most used ones.  

I'm off to have coffee and wake up.  I hope to see you in the gallery!



10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous poinsettia! And with an injured marker to boot! You are so good at coloring, Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous flower girl! You are amazing with those markers! Happy 300! So glad we are on this journey together......maybe I will pick up some of your mad coloring skills yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sketches are the perfect one that are not only impressive but inspiring too. I hope that using these in real time cards, will be a perfect idea.
    Emma Charlotte | Coursework Help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that poinsettia is amazing! I wish I could color like that! Hard to believe we've been around since the beginning, huh? Here's to the next 300! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This poinsettia is gorgeous! So vibrant and big. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, your poinsettia is beautiful. Happy 300th challenge :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita its a sweet surprise to see "festive" in this lineup. Great take on the sketch - the musical backdrop makes me want to hum carols! Thanks for you for your being DT and inspiring me often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Rita! I love that giant poinsettia! It's so beautifully coloured! It's just the perfect card for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one beautiful Christmas card Rita! That poinsettia is a stand out and so very striking! Happy 300th!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As usual with your coloring, I gasped out loud when I saw this flower. You are truly amazing. Really. Yes you are and do not argue with me. This team is so much more than "just" the cards. You are special to us all. And oh yeah....you make cards like this so we'd be crazy to let you go.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)