Saturday, August 19, 2017

MFT Card Challenges Sketch 346


Happy Saturday!  How's your weekend going?  Things have been pretty good here.  My sister-in-law came over today and took Laila shopping for  her birthday.  Her step-daughter, who is about 6 months younger than Laila, was with her so they got to play some.  I made this card for Miss Laila.  I need to get a photo box to put the ones I make for her in so I can quickly grab them on school days. :) This card uses products from My Favorite Things and is for their Card Challenges sketch challenge.

Sketch Challenge 346 #mftstamps
So Laila LOVED her swimming lesson yesterday.  She didn't have any upsets, but was probably a bit too excited.  lol  Hopefully the newness wears off and she can focus better next week.  She did great on what they practiced and is ready to go back! We had to go shopping afterwards to see if we could find her a new bathing suit. She's grown so much this summer that hers are about too small.  Thankfully Kohl's had some in the clearance that would work. 


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card, Rita, and I love the colors! Great sketch card too. Well, Laila looks like a little fish in the water and must love it! It's wonderful that she is doing well with her swimming lessons. It's vital children know how to swim early. Just love the sales at Kohl's! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)