Monday, October 1, 2018

Witch Way is the Candy?


Happy October!!  I guess it's time for Halloween stamps and decorations, huh? I was excited to grab this set from MFT as it's one of my favorite images to color. It's just so fun!!  I used it along with the current sketch at MFT Card Challenges. I'd also like to enter A Gem of  Challenge's last challenge (sad) and Dragonfly Journeys, both with a Halloween theme.


My goal for October is to get more creative time in and to get more cards in the mail. I'll also try to actually blog the cards I make, but for some reason that seems to be a HUGE challenge lately. I have mailed out several that I totally forgot to even photograph. Bummer, right?? 

I haven't posted a lot about our butterfly garden, but it's still going. It's been raining so much that I don't get to go out that often. I'm going to have a lot of weeding to do once we do dry up a little. Yikes. 


Have a great week. I'm off to grab a second coffee and check out some challenges for today. (and do laundry of course). 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is so pretty, what a cute image and so beautifully coloured, thanks for joining in with us on the last A Gem of a Challenge, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita! What an adorable little witch and I love her little froggy friend too. Fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining my Happy Halloween blog challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)