Tuesday, February 24, 2015

MFT You are Super!


I am having so much fun coloring with my Copics, but actually making the images into cards has been difficult for me.  I really wanted to play along with the sketch at MFT Card Challenges, so I worked and reworked some ideas last night to try to find a way to use this image I'd colored last week.   My friends Holly and Lisa were helping me and telling me what wasn't working.  I finally gave up and started all over and ended up with this!  I like it much better than my first attempts!



I just love this stamp and have been using it to work on my people coloring.  I find hair to be the most difficult part!   I need to find some time to watch videos on how to do it.


Laila has been watercoloring with this Melissa & Doug book that she got for Christmas.   She was so proud when I hung this one on the 'fridge and now all her artwork needs to go on there.  lol  She's too cute.  :)

9 comments:

  1. This card is amazing! I love how it turned out. The subtle cityscape background is such a fun detail, and I love that adorable superhero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Your coloring looks amazingly perfect to me, too. She's the sweetest little superhero. Love your city meandering along the bottom. Wonderful card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I like how you incorporated the cityscape into the bottom of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this stamp set and card. Amazing coloring! Wonderful take on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along at MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and love your take on the sketch which caught my eye. Joining you as one of your newest followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what you ended up with is SO VERY RAD, Rita! Well done!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww this is just the cutest.. love it
    thank for joining us at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)