Sunday, February 8, 2015

You & Me for Curtain Call


I finally have a little card to share.   I love the Kissing Booth challenge that Curtain Call has going on and wanted to play before it ended.  There's just something about black/white/red that I love!   This card is super simple, but I think it's a perfect guy card.  


 I am in a huge slump, so I haven't been stamping much and what I have been making is better filed in the circular file.  Hopefully I can ditch this crappy mood soon and get back to making things I enjoy.  I have been trying to mail off some cards and read until that happens.  I am finally on the last book of the Game of Thrones series, so I'm having to read it slowly since we don't know when the next one will be released.


She wanted me to take her picture.  I told her to smile.  lol

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)