Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Freshly Made Adventure


It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!   Jen B is our hostess this week, so that means NO CIRCLES.  lol Her dislike of them has become a running joke behind the scenes and I had to chuckle when I saw her sketch.   Our team is great in that we can all joke around, but when someone needs support, everyone is there to offer a shoulder and a virtual hug.  I feel truly blessed to be a part of such a great group.


For the first two weeks this month, My Favorite Things gave away stamps/dies daily on Instagram.  My cousin Kelly and I got lucky and we won this cute little set and the matching die.  It came in the mail over the weekend, so I decided to try coloring her.  Like I said yseterday, I am enjoying coloring, but not really putting a card together.  That's why this one is so plain.  I probably should have sponged a background or something, but at least with this the focus is on the coloring. :)


This morning started early, so I'm off to drink some coffee and wake up! 

10 comments:

  1. Are you sending this card to Laila ;) ? It is adorable and your coloring is terrific! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's cute! Nice job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and your coloring is looking pretty darn fabulous! I do like all the white space around her, so I don't think a sponged background would have made this card any better than it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card Rita! I love that image and you have got that colouring thing nailed!!! I'll be coming down soon for lessons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how clean this card is and how cute the little scout is. Your coloring is beautiful, Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No sponging....this is perfect just like it is!! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! I love the image you've combined with that sweet sentiment! And your colouring is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)