Saturday, February 14, 2015

Prickley Pear Spring Blog Hop


It's an exciting time at Prickley Pear!  There are lots of new releases for the spring in the shop!   We are having a three day blog hop to show off all the wonderful new stamps.  Today is day two, so if you missed day one, be sure to check that out.   We will be giving away a prize to someone who visits and comments on all the blogs all three days.  The winner will be announced on February 23rd.   Here's what you can win:
Isn't that a cool prize?  I love that die!   Now...on to my card! :)


Isn't this just the sweetest image?  I love it so much!  He was a blast to color, too.  I kept the card simple because I wanted the image to be the focus.   Another fabulous thing is that there's a smaller version of him as well.  I love that so many of the images come in two sizes.  


Stamps:  HH0173 Boy with Airplane, CLR013E Circles Set - Sentiments

Now be sure to hop on over to Angie's blog to continue on with all the fabulous inspiration!  If you get lost or mixed up, you can always start over at the Prickley Pear blog

13 comments:

  1. This little guy is just the cutest ever what a lovely card to show him off <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Nice work on your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme n clean and simple approach! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy and love the colors you chose. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with this guy. It's funny how so many of us used this same stamp today...Great minds think alike??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little guy the more I see him and on the different card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could design cards that flow so well together!! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is simply adorable Rita!! Great choice in colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita, this is so sweet! What a cutie and great way to showcase him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that you kept the background simple. This image is so adorable that he can stand alone. Your Copic coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so cute love the vintage look and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable and the image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do like how you kept the focus on your sweet little image

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)