Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Critters


I hadn't inked up these cute Cheerful Critters from Stampin' Up! yet, so I grabbed them and played along with Mojo Monday this week.  I think this is my new favorite sentiment.  I have several friends who I know will find it just as hilarious, so I can't wait to make and send cards to them.  I am going to try to send this one off today.  :)  


Laila has been going to bed early this week, so I've had a little time to color.   I haven't really been in the mood to make a card, but coloring with my Copics has been good therapy.  

I tried to start the day off nice today, so we woke up and make muffins together.  That was about all that's been fun so far.  :-/   I'm hoping it improves soon before everyone is in bed crying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)