Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dancing with the Divas


It's Thursday, so I wanted to share a new card featuring the stamps from Two Paper Divas.  This sentiment stamp is called Learn to Dance and I love it!   To highlight it, I made a frame with distress inks and splattered it with water to mimic the look of rain.   I thought a shaker card with some "rain" aka clear sequins might work well with it.   I hope it all ties together and makes sense.  :) It's a fairly plain card, but I think that works well with the sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! The background is amazing and I love the shaker element - it really highlights that wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect way to compliment that beautiful sentiment! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say plain; I say beautifully done!!! I think you illustrated this sentiment very well and I love the shaker card with the clear sequins. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Really love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)