Thursday, February 12, 2015

Two Papers Divas Inspiration


I wanted to share another card with this month's release from Two Paper Divas.  I love these canisters so much!  Aren't they cute?!   The set is called From My Kitchen to Yours and even includes some salt and pepper shakers. :)  If you like to give homemade food gifts, this is the perfect set to stamp up some cards to include with them.  I think I'll bake some banana bread for a friend and attach this one.


I love the colors of this one.  I tried to go a bit retro and use a favorite combo of teal and orange.

Laila had to pose after I finsihed taking a picture of my card.  So, so silly.   We've had a great week so far, so I hope she's good for Jason today.  I have appointments with my dentist and counselor, so I'll be in and out all day.  t

2 comments:

  1. Love this and I do think the colors are retro...very fitting for all the kitchen sets. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Rita! I'm making my rounds a little late this week, it was a very busy week at work :( anyway wanted to let you know that your card is so fun! Love Laila's pose. Too cute!! Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)