Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Sunshine


It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!   Linda is our hostess this time and she has a super cool sketch this week.  My first card was a bit of a bummer, so I thought up a new idea and ran in my room and made it in record time yesterday.  Laila and I are having a rough week, so stamping just isn't happening much.   These cute dies from Lawn Fawn and a sentiment from PaperTrey Ink helped me put together a card I love super fast.  :)   Can't beat that!

Hopefully Linda forgives me for flipping the sketch.  I think I still have the sketch in there, just a bit different.  Pretend it fell over.  Ha!  

Here's another shot of Laila at the park last week.  :)   She was all excited to be in the "big girl" swing.  

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't been here for a while... can't believe your little girl grew up so fast!
    She's so cute!
    I love your card today Rita! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you knocked that sketch over and knocked it out of the park! Super sweet sunshine card! I need a bit of sunshine these days! The stitched elements are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card,Rita!! I love the sun and the clouds!!
    What a little cutie!! I'm sure she had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this looked a little different from the other card I saw! I love how you knocked it over and created this sun-shiney card! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fallen sketch looks perfect on its side! This is such a fun and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheery and sunny card! I love the stitching on these dies and the colors in the dsp. And I love how you turned the sketch on its side -- very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card Rita! I love how you've turned the sketch and used a sweet sun and clouds! So lovely! Laila is as sweet as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get myself some dies are my cards never come together easy! This is just gorgeous Rita - love all the fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)