Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cookies for the Divas!


Today is an exciting day at Two Paper Divas!   New stamps have been released!  Woo Hoo!!!   I am so excited to share a new set called Mason Jar Accessories #4.   I love how they keep adding new stamps to fill up the jars! I used the Large Mason Jar stamp for this one.    Who doesn't love cookies?   I was hungry the whole time I was coloring them that's for sure!  

Here's the rest of that set.  Lots of cute images and sentiments!

Today has been a day for me.  I had a root canal this morning.  I have terrible dentist anxiety and almost had a panic attack just driving there!  I cried once I was in the building, but then I had the best lady taking care of me and I was fine.  This was a new office to me and they were amazing.  I don't think I've had a dental procedure done without that fabulous gas EVER, but I did today thanks to them.   Now I am just resting up before I go do my little bit of volunteer work and pick up dinner.  


The current book obession has been Green Eggs and Ham.  It was my favorite book back when I was in kindergarten, so it's fun to read it to her.   Over and over and over and over...  lol

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and fabulous coloring! Hope you are pain-free after your procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. You did a fabulous job coloring those cookies as they definitely look good enough to eat! I feel for you and the dentist. I'm almost that bad which is why I still drive over an hour to the same dentist even after moving! Hope your day gets better. Love the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Rita!! I absolutely LOVE this card. I'm such a vintage antique freak so I love that you used the zinc lid. The cookies are colored in a way that they look so real. Great job! Thanks so much for sharing!! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies are so realistic I think I can actually smell them baking! Ha! No cookies for you after your root canal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Rita! Your chocolate chip cookies look yummy! You did an awesome job coloring them. I like how you made a tag on your card, super sweet!
    Jenny E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo cookies.....said in my best Cookie Monster voice! This is adorable.....love that we set! And your coloring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your card design Rita! I'm a huge fan of tags on cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)