Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Inspiration from Prickley Pear


It's Monday and time for Monday Inspiration with Prickley Pear.   I had this newsprint paper on my desk, so I decided to go for a vintage look with one of the new releases.   I think they pair very well together!

Stamps:   GG0206 Antique CarCLR013E Circles Set - Sentiments

Be sure to check out the blog for more inspiration!


We had such a great day on Saturday.  I got these lovely roses and some Copics.  Laila got a rose, a little box of candy, an Olaf, and the soundtrack from Frozen.  She was one happy girl. :)   We got a heart-shaped pizza for dinner and watched a movie.  It was just nice and calm.  I appreciate that these days.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a great masculine card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look at you distressing the edges! That's perfect with the vintage car image. Every time I try that I just get a big mess!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)