Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fabulous Florets in Pink


Sketch challenges are my favorite out of all the challenges I've been doing. This card was made for the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge. You can find it here: http://stamping411.blogspot.com/2011/04/saturday-sketch-challenge-198.html

What do you think about this new stamp set? I LOVE it. It is going to be one of my favorites from the new Summer Mini catalog. It goes great with this color combination.

Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Tiny Tags
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Confetti White
Accessories: Melon Mambo embossing powder, Old Olive satin ribbon, Neutrals Jumbo brads (I dipped a white one in Versamark, then in the embossing powder, and heated)
Tools: Scallop Edge Border punch, Jewelry Tag punch, heat tool

11 comments:

  1. This is just awesome!!! I love it all and that tiny tag is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely...i especially like the bit of green...makes a statement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new stamp set, and your colors & perfectly crinkled ribbon really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp set too! I can't wait for mine to arrive. Your card is stunning. I am especially fond of your ruffled ribbon! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabulous color combination! The ribbon is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A total wow! I love the combination of bold and line art images, and the way you layered them so beautifully.. Wonderful job..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, love that new set! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your ribbon treatment -- how pretty! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)