Saturday, April 16, 2011

Flowers and Cake


Two challenges in one day! This was one of those cards that I actually come up with during my sleep and I think it got a little lost in translation. I won't say I love it because the idea in my head was SPECTACULAR and this okay, but not quite there.  

This is for the Pals Paper Arts challenge to use flowers. I recently purchased the Itty Bitty punch pack and was ready to try it out, so those are my flowers along with the embossing. 

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francais
Ink: Concord Crush
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, In Color Hostess pack
Tools: Itty Bitty punches, stylus, Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, basic pearls


Here's a little close-up of some of the details:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a terrific card! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)