Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Eyes!


This is bright, huh? Daffodil Delight is another one of those colors that I tend to avoid, so I decided to try and use it on my card for the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge. The color combination came from the Color Coach. 

Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Tiny Tags
Ink: Concord Crush
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, Brights stack, Greenhouse Gala
Tools: Scallop circle punches, circle punches, paper piercer
Accessories: In Color Glimmer Brads, Concord Crush ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I love these colors together - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the Concord Crush and Daffodil Delight together. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)