Thursday, April 7, 2011

Warning...sneak peek ahead!

How about a sneak peek from the upcoming Summer Mini catalog? I love this striking Fabulous Florets set already. The image on the main panel is gorgeous, but look at that background paper I made using the other stamps from the set. I love making my own unique designer paper and this set is perfect for it!

This card is for the color challenge presented on today's Pals Paper Arts blog. You can find it here: http://www.palspaperarts.com/2011/04/ppa-87-celebrity-color-challenge.html

Stamps: Fabulous Florets (Summer Mini)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Tools: blender pen (I don't have the Pear Pizzazz marker, so I improvised with the ink pad and blender pen), Itty Bitty punch pack
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz ribbon, Basic Pearls

(The layout is actually an old sketch challenge from Splitcoast.)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Rita! I can tell that I am going to love this set! Thanks for the sneak peek, and thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)