Thursday, April 14, 2011

More Mustard? Yuck.


This card is for a personal challenge. Last year while getting ready for fall, I accidentally ordered 2 packages of More Mustard card stock. Guess what color I don't like? Yep, that one. My challenge for the next few weeks is to work with the combinations from the Color Coach and try to get myself to like this darn color. So, here's my first attempt. What do you think? 

Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Watercolor Trio (retired)
Ink: More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Confetti White, Jolly Holiday designer paper
Accessories: basic pearls

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of More Mustard either. But I like what you have done with it. It works well. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't my favorite color either. But what you've created here looks absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I love More Mustard! LOL! And I love your pretty card! The colours work so well with that stamp set! Can't wait to get my set!! Thanks for the inspiration!
    I emailed you too...
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Rita! Of course the pearls are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. I think the colors look great. I found your blog through Ann Schach's blog. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)