Friday, April 1, 2011

Pearls, Pearls, Pearls

(This card is dedicated to my favorite blogger, Ann Schach.   She truly inspires me to try new ideas and use my supplies in new ways.)

I guess I must have been stamping in my dreams because the idea for this card was in my head when I woke up from my nap. I'm not sure it's exactly what I pictured, but I think it turned out okay. I love that it is elegant, yet simple. That combination is perfect for wedding cards! 

I will probably cry tomorrow after using so many of my precious pearls, but oh well. :o) You only live once.   

This is for the Pals Paper Arts challenge PPA87, Use Punches.  

Stamps: Four Frames (promotion!), All Holidays
Paper: Basic Black textured card stock, Shimmery White card stock
Ink: Basic Black
Tools: Scallop Edge Border punch, Decorative Label Punch
Accessories: Basic Black satin ribbon, Basic Pearls

5 comments:

  1. You are a hoot! This card is fabulous...elegant and classy. And those pearls are glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I forgot to thank you for the shout out! You are such a sweetie! And did I say I LOVE your use of pearls? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #12 on 4-17-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)