Sunday, April 24, 2011

Open Sea for The Paper Players


I LOVE this stamp set! I decided to use a different color combination and NOT use the designer paper that goes with it. Today's card  is for the sketch challenge at The Paper Players. You can find the challenge here

Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, First Edition designer paper
Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Cutter Kit
Accessories: Regals Buttons

8 comments:

  1. Yowza, Rita! This is a fantastic masculine card! I love the color combination and your hand-stamped background. The distressing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card Rita! Love the stamping on the navy card, the cajun band and button, well everything about it actually. Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful creation Rita! Love that ribbon punch and the button! Perfect interpretation of the sketch!
    Hugs!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Sometimes I get "hung up" when there is paper that coordinates with a stamp set and I feel I need to use it all the time! Good job making your own unique creation! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I just gotta say that I love these colors together!! What a beautiful display of what this stamp set can do :) Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors you've chosen. This is a great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Rita...I was trying to convince myself that I really didn't "need" this set", but you just convinced me otherwise! Haha! Love the scene you created with the stamps! Perfect masculine card! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)