Friday, May 10, 2013

Button Wedding


I stamped a bit last night and this morning and here's what I came up with to show off Button Buddies.  I really am going to miss this set.   Well, miss using it in classes.  It's staying on my shelf for sure.   Those piggies are just too cute.  This card was inspired by the current catalog and a sample I saw in there.   I'ts a great place for inspiration!    Be sure you order this set before it's gone for good.  It's a great one!

Stamps:  Button Buddies, Sweet Essentials
Ink:  Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink
Paper:  Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Subtles DSP stack
Accessories:  Subtles and Neutrals buttons, Basic Pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, 3-inch circle die, Scallop Circles #2 die, Itty Bitty punch Pack, Fancy Fan embossing folder


Laila doing her supermodel pose!  Work it girl!  ;)   


3 comments:

  1. This is the best wedding card ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute!!! And Miss Laila is the cutest model I ever saw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling and sweet card! I am still kicking myself for not buying it...but loving what others do...and what a fun wedding card! Laila's pose is wonderful... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)