Wednesday, May 22, 2013

FMS87: Coral Fun Flowers

Yikes!  How has it been a week since my last post?   It's good that Freshly Made Sketches keeps me posting at least once a week, right?!   ;)   Our sketch this week comes from Jennifer Timko, a lovely lady who has been a bit costly to me.  She's always forcing me to buy stamp sets by making awesome cards with them!   I won't start a list, but I'm sure half my collection are her fault.  


My card is pretty simple this week.  I haven't used much of my Tea for Two DSP and thought it might be time to do that since it retires soon.  I paired the Calypso Coral with some Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. Easy Peasy!    

We finally received our display stamper supplies last week, so I have a lot of stamping to do in the next two-and-a-half weeks.  My lack of posts are due to me working on those cards.  I'll be taking pictures of my projects to share with you after Convention is over, so don't worry!  

We've also had a crazy few days with no water.   That's been hard, but we finally got it fixed today.   Our home warranty company was a joke and we are a bit upset with how they handled (or didn't handle) our issue.   We'll not be renewing that this year!  I was so thankful to finally get a shower today.  

10 comments:

  1. Love these rich colors together! This is very pretty! Can't wait to see your display stamper stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colours! Love this card Rita, it shines! SO very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flowers, especially with the button and baker's twine. Have fun stamping away with your new stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects, even if I have to wait until July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are just stunning Rita - those flowers just jump right of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Rita !! Love the Early Espresso with Calypso Coral !! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...can Laila get any cuter? I mean seriously?! I love it!!!! Oh right...your card....it's lovely as well!!! Love the contrast!!! So elegant! That flower punch is one of my favs! I like to say I blame Jen Mitchell for my growing collection but this week I'm putting the blame on Cindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo, Rita! I love the clean look of this card. Hope your plumbing problems are a thing of the past!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Rita! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects! We've never purchased a home warranty but a couple of friends have and they both had problems when they needed to use it. I hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card, Rita! I love the papers that you chose and those flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rock the fun flowers die every time you use it, my friend! Love these colors and congrats to you for your display stamper spot!! How awesome are you?! Pretty awesome, we knew that! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)