Saturday, November 29, 2014

Birthday Balloons


I hope everyone survived Thanksgiving!   We had a small dinner with just the three of us and it was nice.  I miss having family to cook for, but we made it work.  :)   Laila has stopped taking naps and is going to bed earlier, so I have been getting in some stamping time in the evenings.  I was thinking it would be awful once she stopped napping, but we now have quiet time and she goes to bed earlier and easier, so it's been good!

This Mama Elephant set is one of my current favorites.  I love the little animals so much!

She is so in love with the tree this year!   She also has a small one in her room and loves it just as much.  :)  She's been rearranging the ornaments, so it might look a bit crazy by the time we make it to Christmas.  lol

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Rita! I love those balloons! Great colouring! I need to get me some Mama Elephant stamps! One of these days! Laila looks so sweet! Glad she likes the tree! Such great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet card! Very cute picture of your daughter - can image how she loves your main tree...and will redecorate it from time to time....lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)