Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Baby


A bit of Stampin' Up! inspiration for you today.   I love the Celebrate Baby set so much.   The font on the baby stamp is just gorgeous!    I kept my card very simple to focus on that.   :)

We still needed a turkey breast for Thanksgiving, so Laila and I went to Target yesterday to pick one up.  We took a little stroll through the holiday section and she had a blast checking out all the decorations.  She seems to be super excited about Christmas this year, so it's fun.  I can't wait to put up the tree on Thursday!  

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Rita! I love the yellow and gray for a baby card, and that stitched ribbon and bow are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet patterns and colors! I love the little dangling star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious! Love the color combo! Your daughter is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)